Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Voltas Vertis Plus 1.5 Ton WAC 2010 Model

Hi
 
After market research and user reviews i finally bought a voltas vertis plus 1.5 Ton WAC 2010 model from a dealer near my home.
 
I trusted Tata product and spent around 20K in total for the deal with stablizer.
After installation i turned ac on and it was making too much noise.
I called the shop and told him my problem and he willingly replaced my ac with a new one.
 
As soon as i got new one installed i turned it on and this time the fan was hitting something inside and was making much more noise than the previous one.
 
This time i again gave a call to the dealer and he again gave me option to replace the unit.
 
I again got it replaced and this time i am very happy with the product, its even so sillent that i can hear a pin drop ( i dont know why its so silent).
Cooling is excellent, remote is good and overall performance it better than the satisfactory.
 
I believe voltas is poor at quality check.
Out of 3 ac that i installed in my home only 1 is working as expected. why not tata make sure that they check every piece for quality ?
If they do check every piece then why did i get 2 noisy out of 3 ?
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Quickbooks is an accounting software and if you have any issue regarding this software then you can contact our quickbooks support phone number 1800-901-6679.

    ReplyDelete